Log in

No account? Create an account


Previous Entry Share Flag Next Entry
09:42 am: Alright all ye clothing savvy folk

I am looking for pictures of old fashion academic robes. In particular, I am trying to find something like the robe my grandmother had back in the 20s. It has a yoked back like this:

But I could have sworn…and perhaps I am mis-remembering, that it had some kind of padding and yoke in the front, too. Coming down to mid-chest level.

Originally posted to Welcome to Arhyalon. (link)


[User Picture]
Date:February 12th, 2013 01:57 pm (UTC)
That is helpful! Those are the best pictures I've found yet. But I still think my grandmother's was yoked on the front, too. I wonder if I am misremembering.
Powered by LiveJournal.com